Lisa has always called me nanny goat--not sure why. You'll have to ask her. I added the "gruff" for good measure. Not much thought went into this blog name. Somehow I thought I was not supposed to use my real name. You do though...I guess I should just do that?
I am a busy mom of 4 who has lost her marbles. I like grapes. According to my husband I am obsessed with "bins". They are the end all be all to all organizational, world hunger, and political issues.
3 Comments:
What is nannygoatgruff?
Lisa has always called me nanny goat--not sure why. You'll have to ask her. I added the "gruff" for good measure. Not much thought went into this blog name. Somehow I thought I was not supposed to use my real name. You do though...I guess I should just do that?
Lisa calls us "pig-nipples" do ya wana trade?
Post a Comment
<< Home