Gotta Go Girl

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sh.....(whispered)

We all know from Alex that it's okay to say "Hell" if you simply leave off the second "L" as you say it. But apparently it doesn't count if you whisper profanities either. While eating breakfast this morning Seth got mad at Hannah for some atrocity that she nor I could not figure out. He said, "Mom, I am going to say a bad word now but I am going to whisper it." "Don't listen." Of course I listen hard as I hear "Shi-" under his breath! I am not even sure where he learned this one because it is not one that I favor for my personal use. I glared at him as he looked sheepish and asked if I heard. I told him that I did and reprimanded him appropriately.....Lucky for me he has a major guilty conscience about bad things that he does lately and he will be kissin butt all day for this one. He kept apologizing profusely, especially to Hannah to whom the word was apparently directed. She just looked at him with a clueless look on her face, still wondering what was going on. It has been about 15 minutes now and he has recovered....and moving into his normal chatter such as "Mom, what would you do if I had slimy blue things all over me sucking out my blood?" I actually preferred dealing with the profanity than this one......

2 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger sugarbritches said...

I'm going to remember that one! If I whisper, it doesn't count! Now the slimy blue things sucking blood....well, Natalie, I'll leave that to you to address. I personally have not had this happen to me so I couldn't advice (slimy things sucking my blood).

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger heidi said...

Seth and Hannah are seriously the funniest kids I have ever known. I love hearing their stories, they totally crack me up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home