Conference Quotes...
Now I really should be posting some religious quotes here but no....I am posting Seth and Hannah quotes from conference this year.... Basically, here is how it went....
Elderly G.A. gets up to speak....Seth says "Mom, is he dead yet?" (try to explain ths is live television...doesn't get it) Another elderly G.A. gets up..."Mom, is HE dead?". "No Seth". Finally a lady speaker, I can't remember who---it was in the first session on Sat. morning. "Oh, good, she's not dead yet".
Hannah's comments this year: "Our Dad doesn't sing like that!"
Seth and Hannah: "Mom, stop it! Please don't sing. We HATE it when you sing!!!"
Hannah watching Conference in fall, 2004 when she was barely 3 yrs. old.....Keep in mind this was said with her teeth gritted and under her breath...."I hate this movie." (oh the honesty of children!)

2 Comments:
That's good entertainment during conference...maybe I'll come watch it there next time.
oh natalie, your children were made for a blog! (well, made for a whole lot more, and not just your children, other children are 'blog worthy also, maybe,...man, i am digging myself a hole...) anyways, hilarity all around, all of these are classics, im afraid you are never going to be able to leave the keyboard, why can't josh tuttle be this funny and cute?
Post a Comment
<< Home