Creepy things that happen....
Ever notice that weird things sometimes happen that can't be explained? I have a few stories I will share on another day. But here is one that is on my mind.
At BUNKO once I won a prize that the girl had embroidered, framed, etc. It was beautiful and I wanted it for my bedroom (talented people intrigue me). Well I won it!! My friend was happy and said she wanted me to have it because it looked like something that I would like.
It took me a while to hang it up. Finally we hung it up and a few months passed and I loved looking at the picture from my bed at night so I thought I needed to tell her. One night my friend and I (Melissa for those of you who know her) were sitting in the driveway yakking and I took the opportunity to tell her how much I loved the picture and how I loved looking at it. She of course was glad to hear it. Anyway, at exactly 3:00 a.m. that a.m. there was a loud crash that woke us up out of a dead sleep. It was the picture, crashing down from the wall and breaking off from it's backing. It really freaked me out. It was repaired and has been fine ever since. See if I ever talk about something I like again! (I'll let you know if anything happens tonight!) Anyway, random story but I wanted to write it down....

2 Comments:
du-d-dudu-du-de-dudu-du-de-dudu...
It's 3:00, have you checked your picture?... they traced the crash, it's coming from inside your house!
Post a Comment
<< Home