LETS TALK ABOUT PEANUTS
When Seth was a little guy Jim thought it best to teach him the proper terminology for body parts. Lucky for us, Seth's little mind comprehended "Peanut" and I insisted that we stick with it! Well one day when Seth was just 2 1/2 or so he took off out the front door and got on his big wheel and headed out with a purpose...."Where are you going Seth?" "I'm goin' to the peanut store to get Hannah a peanut because she doesn't have one!!"
X-RATED:
Last week on our trip to San Diego an asian flight attendant was announcing over the intercom that they would be coming by with drinks. He then said "If you would like something with your drink, like a cookie, pretzel or PEANUS then we will give it to you. So, if you want some "PEANUS, just let us know and we will give you some "PEANUS". By this time there was lots of tittering and hands covering mouths in an effort to remain serious. He said it over and over!!! Incidentally, I thought someone said that they could no longer serve peanuts on the airlines because of allergies. I did not want to take any chances on what I was getting so I stuck with the cookie....

4 Comments:
good call Nat, I would have gone with the cookie also.
I wonder how many "controversial" men piped up wanted the peanus. Or the single women. Yeah I agree, the cookie was definately a safe bet.
Every time I see this title I start singing the "Let's talk about sex" song in my head. Thanks a lot!
what kind of music do you listen to heidi?
Post a Comment
<< Home