Morning Musing with Seth
There is a special treat that I get to have sometimes.....When I am still in bed and Seth wakes up and patters down the hall. He joins me in bed, sometimes me and Jim, and we have some intriguing conversations. I will call them our morning musings.....I decided to jot this one down. Here's how it went.....We talk for while about such things as Star Wars, when Aniken actually became Darth Vader, when Obi One Kanobi became General Grevous??? Did that really happen? Seth says it did. Anyway, after awhile we had Hannah join us as well. Usually she sleeps in later but today we hung out in bed any enjoyed the laziness of everyone else being out of the house on a hike....
Seth talked about how we need to stretch out in the morning to "crack our bones". He informed us that he had already stretched and cracked his back. He then proceeds to say, Okay, lets all do "Dog Facing Forward". I crack up. Is this a yoga pose? Where on earth did he learn that? Then again, where does Seth learn things is a mystery....He proceeds to show us the position, on all fours with our heads arched back towards the ceiling....We all then do it together. He then decides to take advantage of my position and starts singing "Limbo, Limbo Limbo!" as he goes under my arms as I am still in the position. Of course I laugh after which he informs me that "your jellyfish shake when you laugh Mom." (he came up with this name when he was only 2 or so and Finding Nemo came out. We're stickin' with it as long as we can! When you have a kid like Seth pet names are preferable for body parts....)
We then move onto death. Not sure why. Hannah chimes in "If I get hit by a car and die, its okay, because I will just be ressurrected!" (crap - they think they are invincible now.) Seth chimes in "We will be wise with living breath". That means resurrected mom. (Help me out someone in primary.....he certainly didn't learn that one from me! We then move onto how he really, really wishes I would not "Put things up high that he whacks people with." That's about it.

2 Comments:
We will be wise with living breath....? Holy crap (no pun intended) that's beyond me. I did the glove trick in primary and I DID not say that...What does it mean?
Hopefully he learned the "dog facing forward" at preschool and not by listening at bedroom doors.
I think "dog facing forward" is one of Jim's wrestling moves?
Post a Comment
<< Home