Jim said he took them to Sportsman Warehouse on Thursday where they apparently have lots of stuffed real animals. I am guessing this is where it is coming from....
I am a busy mom of 4 who has lost her marbles. I like grapes. According to my husband I am obsessed with "bins". They are the end all be all to all organizational, world hunger, and political issues.
4 Comments:
Jim, you're such a failure as a Dad. Not a wrestler, not a hunter.. tsk tsk.
Can you imagine the counseling bills for Seth if you DID have dead animals stuffed around the house? Maybe I can find one for his birthday..
That's what I was thinking too, Lisa, wouldn't they totally freak him out? (or any person for that matter?)
Jim said he took them to Sportsman Warehouse on Thursday where they apparently have lots of stuffed real animals. I am guessing this is where it is coming from....
Post a Comment
<< Home