Learning Violence in Preschool
Seth and Hannah just graduated from preschool this week. Mom and I had a treat as we laughed hysterically as Hannah tried to keep her graduation cap, hair, and bow all together while singing songs in a program.....I sure wish I had it on digital video so you could all see it. It was so funny. Anyway, they were talking about funny things the kids had said in preschool and I remembered one that Hannah had said a while back. I came to pick her up and she said so excited.... "Mom!, Mom! We did parent shooting today we learned parent shooting!!!" The preschool teacher had a horrifed look on her face as she stared at me and Hannah. It took me only moments of realization before it dawned on me...."Did you by chance play with a parachute today?" "Oh yes", the preschool teacher sighs with relief. I thought it was hilarious. The teacher did not. I reminded her about it after the program and joked about why they didn't share that one in the program...She says with a nervous laugh...well, there are some things we just can't...."oh brother....lighten up teacher!

3 Comments:
these are all so funny natalie! well, i still have a few more to read...i take back my 'funny'compliment until i make sure they are indeed, funny. anywho, my favorite was the 'big head' one...so that explains my large head...ah, makes so much sense. by the way, if you can 'digitize' your video, or even give me the video, i found a good way to post it on the 'internet.'
some people...I get amazed at people with no sense of humor. Tom is like that though. For example, out of boredom, in passing I might say, "you stink" to Tom. Without fail he will say, "I DO NOT!". Sunday I read the funniest quote by Conan O'brien about the Hillary Clinton issue where she had said that college kids were lazy and uniformed. She then apologized not meaning ALL college kids were that way. Conan's comment was, (from a college kid's perspective), "yeah whatever, lady from TV". I laughed to so hard. Tom sat there as I read it, no smile or anything. Do you get it Tom? no.
Ahhh, Lisa, I saw that! That was hilarious. Conan is the best.
You'd think a teacher of 4-year-olds would need a sense of humor!
Post a Comment
<< Home