For the Love.....
I took Seth for a little one one one time yesterday. He got a sportin new haircut and then a whole 10 minutes at the Arctic Circle playplace. (I have 4 kids okay, give me a break). He played for a minute then came down to eat and said "Mom, those boys up there are fighting over the love of a girl." (I'm trying not to crack up. Those were his exact words). He eats for a while and then says: " Mom, I think maybe I need to fight for the love of Jaycee. There are other boys at preschool who like her too".

3 Comments:
Ahh, that is so funny. I love how his mind works.
That is the funniest thing. Holy crap that boy is deep. I wish I had a lad who would "fight for the love" of me.
wow, i haven't commented on this yet? i commented in my head. i still laugh about this. oh my word this is funny...
Post a Comment
<< Home