Morning Musing With Seth
It's been awhile since I had this opportunity. Unfortunately, he was up too damn early for me to fully enjoy....here is what I picked up....Mom, Mom, Mom, I had FIVE bad dreams last night. (I can attest to that--the screaming in the night is the reason I got no sleep) The first one...(he is starting into this phase that all parents love...the one where they make it up as the go along and it can take hours!!!) Seth: The first one was about that I was at church and I was the only HUMAN!- everyone else was MONSTERS! (sounds like my friend Linda's new ward) Me: Seth, monsters don't go to church....Seth: Mom, its only a dream. (ok, I have been put in my place) Seth and then and then and then and I killed him (me: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) and then I cut his head off and fought him and then and then (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) and then I cut off all of their willies and put them on sticks and threw them onto the train tracks (sorry all of you men....try not to envision - this one did wake me up though) more violence, sing, sing, something something zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Hannah joins us: Were they yellow and pink Seth? (not the willies...we're on to something else here....I'm not sure what.)Seth: THEY'RE BLIND, HANNAH, THEY'RE BLIND I SAID THEY WERE BLIND!" Hannah: okay. Me: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I look at the clock. 30 minutes has now passed! Seth: Okay, Mom, that was my first one. Now here is the next dream....

2 Comments:
oh, the poor willies.
get that kid some help!
Post a Comment
<< Home