Stick falls out of popsicle---no problem!
Yesterday I gave the twins a "Cool Classics" popsicle---the perfectly round reddish orange ones. I was in the kitchen when Seth came running into the house, with his popsicle dripping. The stick had apparently fallen out. Before I had a chance to curse because of the drips, I decided to watch and wait. It was worth it. He ran straight to the pantry, grabbed a hot dog bun out of the package, placed the popsicle in it, then proceeded to eat it like a hot dog. He went outside and I watched as he ate the whole thing. Was that good I asked later? Yeah!!! he says. Quite the little improvisor. I fully expected a classic Seth freak out over the stick. Maybe we are making progress.

3 Comments:
sup. super funny natalie. seth's antics are on such a comedy plateau that i have never seen before! so quirky hilarity!
Oh my. He's a clever one. I'm glad you waited to see what he'd do...I can't stand the popsicle drip.
In spite of the funniness, I am dry heaving over the wet popsicle bread. shudder. Quite the inventive lad! It's weird how you're taste buds are so unrefined at that age. popsicle hotdogs, food off the floor, mac & cheese etc.
Post a Comment
<< Home